Happy Snow Day, Park Fans!
Our Park Rangers have been working hard all morning clearing areas, assessing conditions and ensuring safety so our Visitors can enjoy this beautiful snowy day. While some areas and gates are clear and open, others remain closed due to slippery conditions. Please be careful, respect closed areas and enjoy the Park!
Here's an update on current Park conditions:
- Farm Road entrance and Event Center / Walnut Grove entrance gates are OPEN.
- Visitors can access the First Tennessee Foundation Visitor Center and the FedEx Event Center parking lots to park and walk to other areas of the Park.
- Entrance Gate 10 from Mullins Station and Exit Gate 9 to Mullins Station are both closed for safety.
- The south gate off Farm Road to Hyde Lake is closed for safety.
- Paved trails, including the Greenline, have not been cleared and should be considered closed.
- The Park will close at sunset as usual.
- Lake's Edge Gift Shop will remain closed all day.
- Scheduled Events at the FedEx Event Center are moving forward as planned at this time.
- The Kitchen Bistro is operating regular hours.
Be safe and enjoy the Park on this beautiful day.