ARE YOU UP FOR A SCARE?
Join us for Spooky Nights -- a spook-tacular event that supports Shelby Farms Park Conservancy!
2016 Dates coming soon!
Tickets for all attractions can be purchased at the event, or in advance at www.ticketmaster.com.
Spooky Nights is open rain or shine unless otherwise noted for inclement weather. Inclement weather closing will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and on this web page.
Haunted Trail (ages 12+): $12 per person
The Pine Forest of Shelby Farms Park is transformed into the only haunted trail in Memphis! Are you brave enough to handle over 1 mile of scares?
Nocturnal Nature Hikes (all ages): $10 per family (free for Park Members)
For those looking for a fun, but not frightening activity, guided nocturnal nature hikes will be held on a separate trail. These hikes are a great way to experience wildlife at night. In addition to the wildlife, hike leaders will teach participants how to use their night vision and other senses to navigate in the night.
Zombie Laser Tag + Walker range: $5 per person, per game
For a high-energy experience, be sure to check out zombie laser tag or zombie paintball shooting range. Who will win - humans or zombies?
zombie paintball hayride (all ages): $20 per person | $25 for Zombie Truck
Experience a new attraction at Spooky Nights that is sure to scare up some fun! Climb aboard a trailer that is specially outfitted with paintball equipment and try to conquer zombies! Don't worry--the zombies aren't coordinated enough to use the paintball equipment, so you'll have the upper hand! For more information, click here.
Headless Horseman Hayrides: $8 per person
Take a family-friendly hayride through the Park, but be on the lookout for the legend himself!
Pumpkin Painting: $7 per large pumpkin | $5 per small pumpkin
Get creative in our craft corner!
Spooky Food Trucks: prices vary
Want to chow down on some creepy-crawlies or sip on some witch's brew? Check out the creative treats that our vendors are cooking up!
Trunk or Treat on october 31
Little ghosts and goblins are invited to go trick or treating in safe environment during Spooky Nights. Treats will be provided Memphis + Shelby County EMS. Costumes are highly encouraged!
Starts at 7pm - until the treats are gone!
Memphis Zombie 5K
2016 Date TBA
Ready to run for your life? Try to outrun the zombie hoarde that will be invading the Park this fall!
More details coming soon!
Be a Part of Spooky Nights
To volunteer, please contact Irene Montanez at email@example.com or call (901) 222-7266.
Marketing + Media
For marketing + media inquiries, contact Angie Whitfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 222-7262.
For informaiton about sponsoring this or other exciting Park events, contact Chris Duncan at email@example.com or (901) 222-7250.
Spooky Nights Rules
- NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTIONS - Anyone caught smoking or with an open flame (Lighter, etc) in Spooky Nights will be asked to leave the Park.
- DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING PROPS AND ACTORS. Spooky Nights has a strict no touching policy for both the actors and the Patrons. The actors will not touch you. Anyone caught touching props or the actors will risk denied entry or removal from Spooky Nights.
- NO ALCOHOL, FIREARMS AND/OR WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE are permitted on the premise of Shelby Farms Park. Likewise, Shelby Farms Park Conservancy reserves the right to deny entry to and/or pre-maturely eject any individual(s) from Spooky Night who appear to be and/or display drunken behavior that would affect the safety and enjoyment of the Spooky Nights experience.
- BE SCARED YET SAFE. Shelby Farms Park provides a thrilling experience while maintaining a high standard of patron and staff safety. Activity considered horse play or dangerous acts that could harm others are not permitted.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN EVENT Shelby Farms Park Conservancy is not responsible for any loss, stolen and/or damaged possessions of patrons while on the premise of the Park for Spooky Nights.
- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All proceeds from Spooky Nights benefit Shelby Farms Park Conservancy, the 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that manages and operates Shelby Farms Park and Shelby Farms Greenline.